Established in June 2000, Storm has grown from strength to strength as a focused IT value-added reseller. Our aim is to deliver exceptional service to our customers in corporate and public sector organisations.
As an IT solutions provider, storm delivers best-of-breed solutions, from hardware and software to networking, cloud and support services, we deliver a first-class service and enjoy multi-vendor partnerships, awards and accolades.
With a growing team across account management, pre-sales, solutions and technical expertise, we work hard every day to retain our impressive portfolio of private and public sector clients.
What you’ll be doing
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be managing and leading our goods-in and dispatch teams. You will report directly to the Operations Director to discuss the Warehouse, what targets are set and what is expected of you daily. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Processing orders
- Operating IT systems (Stock Control, Courier, Microsoft Office etc.)
- Liaising with transport companies and clients
- Sending shipment notifications for clients
- Ensuring quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Administering stock control and stock checks
- Taking deliveries and checking purchase orders
- Maintaining warehouse by initiating, coordinating, managing, and enforcing warehouse operations and company policies
- Maintaining warehouse staff including, recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
The skills you’ll need
We are looking for someone with proven experience as a warehouse manager, experience working in an IT reseller organisation would be a bonus. You must also have ability to implement process improvement initiatives and a strong knowledge of warehouse KPIs as well as hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage yours and others time sufficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Monitoring security and health and safety procedures
- Motivate, organise, and encourage teamwork within the warehouse to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Good teamworking and supervisor skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Technical / IT skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- Competitive Salary, dependant on experience, working Monday – Friday 08:30am – 5:30pm (overtime available when the needs of the business requires)
- 20 days annual leave plus 10 personal days and an extra half day off on your birthday.
- Employee Wellness programmes including puppy therapy, yoga mornings and a weekly wellness bar
- Workplace Pension
- Day off each year to work with a charity of your choice
- Subsidised on-site Kitchen over at our HQ with an incredible chef offering breakfast and lunch every day
Storm Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and we are committed to being a welcoming, successful, and compassionate workplace for all employees. The workforce at Storm is diverse and the environment inclusive.